Plenty of opportunities
JacTravel has ambition growth plans. New offices in Dublin, Hong Kong, Dubai and Brazil have expanded our existing operations in London, Edinburgh, Vancouver, Goa, Cyprus, Barcelona, Orlando, and Prague.
This rapid growth has opened up many new job opportunities as we have expanded our distribution in South America, Asia and the Middle East. And our commitment to investing and nurturing new talent to the travel industry can be seen in our new Graduate Training Scheme.
Active social life
At JacTravel, we work hard but we balance this with regular social events designed to celebrate and have fun. These include summer/Christmas/New Year parties, charity runs, sports days, and many ad hoc activities throughout the year.
JacTravel employees benefit from:
- Highly competitive salaries and benefits associated with local markets that we operate within.
- Tax-advantageous Group Pension Scheme.
- Discounted shopping platform (‘JacPot!) providing staff with big everyday savings.
- Childcare vouchers (tax saver).
- Cycle to work scheme (tax saver).
- Access to concessionary entrance rates.
- JacTravel’s hotel database with excellent rates for staff, friends and family, Eurostar concessions, Tastecard, and more.
When you work in JacTravel you are considered part of one team focused on delivering the best service to our clients. However, team functions split across two main areas:
- Sales Team – focuses on identifying new clients.
- Account Development Team – prepares the client quotation.
- Customer Delivery Team – works to deliver the tour until the departure date.
- Product Team - books all travel services including coaches, hotels, tourist attractions, tour guides, and local restaurants.
- Field Sales Team – finds new clients.
- Account Development Team – works closely with clients to ensure all their needs are met.
- Contractors (worldwide) – secure the best accommodation deals for our clients.
- Reservations Team – on-hand to deal with any individual hotel bookings.
Read more about team members in our Success Stories and about how teamwork is critical to the success of our clients in our client case studies for Groups and B2B Hotels.